SPRINTER BACKUP CAMERA
Our Sprinter Backup Camera replaces the third brake light in Sprinter vans making for a very clean install.
It comes with a viewing angle of 130 degrees and it's MT9V136 lens provides an image quality of 480 TV lines.
Night vision is supported and with even a very limited amount of ambient light, this camera will provide a crystal clear image. With an IP68 rating this camera will be fit to ride out any storm and boasts a 10G impact rating as well as aircraft grade cable connections.
- 1 Color MT9V139 Weatherproof Backup Camera
- 1 33’ Extension Cable for Camera
- 1 Power Connection Wire
- 1 Double RCA + power converter (to connect external audio, video and power)
- 1 Screw Kit for installation
- Camera: MT9V139
- Sensor Format: 728 (H) X 560 (V)
- Picture Elements: 307,200 Pixels
- Gamma Correctionr: =0.45 to 1.0
- Image Sensor: 480 TV lines, PAL: 720 (H) x 576 (V), NTSC: 720 (H) x 480 (V)
- Optical Format: 1/4 Inch
- Lens: 2.1mm
- View Angle: 130°
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Night Vision: Yes
- Usable Illumination: 0.3 Lux
- Power Source: DC 12V-24V (+/- 10%)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Electronic Iris: 1/50, 160-1/100,000sec
- Video Output: 1Vp.p 75ohm
- Vibration Rating: 10G
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +50°C / RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +60°C / RH 95% Max
- Dimension: 1.18" (H) x 13.40" (L) x 1" (D)
Usually ships by the next business day. Please allow an additional 1-5 days for delivery to most locations.
Free shipping available to 48 contiguous states only. For Alaska, Hawaii or other locations, we will email you a total cost with shipping.