Fiamma F65 Eagle Legless Awnings for Sprinter Vans & Campers
Fiamma F65 Eagle Awnings - order at bottom of page
Automatic extra-strong legless awning, studied for roof installation
In order to grant maximum comfort and complete safety the new 12Vcc electric awning can be easily opened by a switch inserted in the wall of the vehicle. Standard delivered with Wind Detective System: wind sensor that automatically activates the 12Vcc motor and closes the awning in case of strong wind, avoiding possible damages. The motor kit also allows manual closing in case of emergency. The self-supporting arms are reinforced thanks to the innovative and sturdy duralumin Double Block that doesn’t require the use of support legs. The angle of inclination of the arms is prefixed at 10 degrees, but can be changed according to the height of motorhome from 5 to 17 degrees, enabling the correct flow of the water. The installation brackets are optional available.
Advantages & features• Choice: two finishes of case box and two fabric colours to choose from, lengths from 319 to 400cm
• LED: many models and LED solutions to illuminate evenings under the awning
• Motor Kit: delivered as standard with the awning, the motor kit also allows manual closing in case of emergencyw
• Wind Detection System: wind sensor that automatically activates the 12V motor and closes the awning in case of strong wind, avoiding possible damage
• Perfect Closing: fast and silent opening and closing thanks to the Auto-Lock safety system and perfect closing thanks to Dual Security device
• Presto Fix: adjusting system that enables you to gauge the closing of the lead bar to guarantee a perfect closing over time
• One Way Roll: rolling the fabric only in the correct direction, thanks to Fiamma's patented system
• Dual Shock Absorber: patented shock absorbing bracket with dual bolt system to protect the awning and the vehicle during bad weather
• Extra Strong Arms: strong reinforced articulated arms with double steel cable that allows you to maintain an optimal fabric tension. The angle of inclination of the arms is prefixed at 10 degrees, but can be changed according to the height of motorhome from 5° to 17°, enabling the correct flow of water
Standard delivered with: 12V motor, wall switch and wind sensor. Brackets and LED not included.
Fabric color: Royal Grey. Fabric available by Special Order only: Royal Blue, Sahara, Evergreen, Bordeaux and Pearl Grey.
Important: verify with your trusted dealer if your
motorhome or motorcaravan is suitable for the installation of the
F65eagle. The vehicle must be robust enough to support the weight and
the tension of the open awning. Fiamma refuses all responsibility for
damages to the roofs or for water ingress due to incorrect installation
or due to installations on weak roofs
Two year limited warranty. Warranty to the original owner.
Awnings are made to order and are delivered usually within 2-3 weeks. Freight charges are calculated according for delivery state or province. Some addresses may incur an additional $50 "beyond area" surcharge. Canadian. Alaskan and Hawaiian customers - please call or email for freight. Sorry, no overseas shipping available on this item.